Sunday, April 27, 2008

Youth class of Sunday of April 20, 2007


Last Sunday we celebrated Alexander's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER!
also, in youth class we were seperated into 3 groups, and he had to make a skit about Saul.
Photobucket

Last Sunday we had 4 special guest's in our youth class. San, Jeffrey, Kenneth, and San from a nearby church in Oakland, Ca. They were a big inspiration on us and their knowledge about God is very big. Their visit is greatly appreciated. THANKS GUYS!

3 comments:

Swan said...

Great Job! Job! Those 4 guys were awesome!

jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jae said...

Thanks Amanda ... for keeping this precious moment ... and remembering their name in the file … Awesome Jobs !!!

I feel still moved by their surprised visitation … We had many …many visitors who have showed generous interests since OBMBC ministry have started … but I think it is very fist time for us to had the visitation from other teens and youths out there. I feel grateful for God’ love and care in such a perfect time to let us know what we are doing is important … and we really need to try harder to do what we are planning for … reaching out … and reconnecting unknown and known people around the world ….

Swan request from Amanda to visit their church to have fellowship with them. I think that’s a great idea. Let’s try …. coming Sunday let’s talk about it more in detail

Counter