Sunday, April 27, 2008

More videos

I've gotten some request for Nick Vujicic, the guy with no arms from my previous video, so I found a few. He speaks of his life and how he lives it. Hope you enjoy.

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:

2 comments:

jae said...

This incredible man’s energy, sprit, faith, vision, humor and commitment to live the life that God has planning for … awaking my life ... How could anyone here not to thankful our days and moment that God have given us in this earth. Till our very last breath ... let’s continue to live our best of our life …

Pray for many of you for your study …. SAT is coming right? … It is not too late to do your best …. During the classes … projects … exams … ect … I hope and pray that you will find the joy to find His plan for each moment of journey ….

Please also remember me in your prayer ....

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Swan!

Counter