I'm checking your photo bucket site ... lots of fun back .. affects are there ... thanks for sharing ....
Just for reference ... this is the one of special Sunday we had seprated class from Karen new comer youth ... Sayama Aye Aye Thaw was there to lead the class ... And I was with the least of group in dinning hall ...We are planing to have this kind of suprise gathering more often to reach out the need of our class ... I hope you all could enjoy more ....
By the way ... this Sunday ... I like to call very important meeting to talk about our worship setting .... Please join this meeting right after SS class! I bet there will be a lot more surprises ..!!!
1 comments:
I'm checking your photo bucket site ... lots of fun back .. affects are there ... thanks for sharing ....
Just for reference ... this is the one of special Sunday we had seprated class from Karen new comer youth ... Sayama Aye Aye Thaw was there to lead the class ... And I was with the least of group in dinning hall ...We are planing to have this kind of suprise gathering more often to reach out the need of our class ... I hope you all could enjoy more ....
By the way ... this Sunday ... I like to call very important meeting to talk about our worship setting .... Please join this meeting right after SS class! I bet there will be a lot more surprises ..!!!
SEE you Sooooooon ...
Post a Comment