I watched a video about a man who as no arms or legs, but still shares the word of God and lives life serving and praising God. Its a video you have to see!
What a amazing story! What a inspiration testimony! ... Thanks Swan for sharing .... His powerful image will be remain in my heart for a long time … Thank you .. you made my day
4 comments:
What a amazing story! What a inspiration testimony! ... Thanks Swan for sharing .... His powerful image will be remain in my heart for a long time … Thank you .. you made my day
WOW....very inspirational and powerful story.
swan,
can you copy this clip in DVD so that I can keep it on file? Please let me know asap...It is a great story. Please put up more of clips like this one.
No problem, I'll have it as soon as possible.
Post a Comment