Tuesday, April 22, 2008
John 3:16
Recently, a long time ago, in Auntie Jae's class, she asked us what we thought of the bible verse John 3:16 16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
What do we really think of that verse?
Well this is an answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yayyy .... Thanks Amanda ... for keeping our memory such a way ...
We miss out yours, don't we? ...lol lol ...How could I forget da presentation ....It is not fair ....lol lol lol ....
I think it is great idea that some of you could share with others what it is going on during the class ...
Such a way ... you all keep me up alive ... lol lol lol ..
I just realized .. I forgot to take pic last Sunday ... We have special visitors from Nin tribe, remember? ... But they will be remember in our heart ....Thank you for reaching us!!! And we hope to see you someday ....again ...
Good job! =)
Post a Comment