Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Youth Fellowship
This week at Youth Fellowship, we discussed our plans for 2008. We have many things to look forward to such as camps and dramas. We also created a goal for 2008 and that goal is unity. To worship God together as Christians and not Karen, Burmese and such. To realize that language cannot be a barrier from spreading the love of God. So that even if we cannot understand one another, we know that we are worshiping God. This week we learned that it doesn't matter what your race is or your gender, if you're rich or poor, tall or short. You can still worship God and God will always loves us, no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you for your insight ... I feel so moved by "Everybody can worihsp God." Amen!!
Keep it up for the good work!
*your blog was touching
I really like this blog thing. I think it was a good idea, and I'm sure it will help spread the love of God.
I MISS YOU AUNTIE JAE=]
"Good point I agree with this 100%"
=]
i like this one..
who wrote it?
oh ooops i just read the bottom.. it says posted by swan
okayy never mind about the other commetn i posted
ickey75300, thanks for coming by ... and thank you for the encouragement. Yes definitely it will help spreading the love of God ... with the people just like you ...:):) ....
and if you don't mind ... your name???? .... who are you might be?????
Man, if God was racist, we wouldn't even be part of the church.
Post a Comment