Yup I agree ... we shall try again ... next time I think I should put my leg front ... like kicking .. I got to learn from Emily and Amanda ... their pause is really breathtaking …lol lol lol …
My mom called me yesterday ... she watched the pic and found one of pic "Lillian and her dad(?)" #15 from the top ... and asked me how come saya Lone lost lots of weight .... Wahahahhaha ... The truth is he is not Lillian dad at all ... They look so lovely ... even my Mom got confused ... Way to go, Nick ... you are super pass for being Dad, to someone and someday ... :):):)
4 comments:
Mid-air jump pictures look so fun...
Yup I agree ... we shall try again ... next time I think I should put my leg front ... like kicking .. I got to learn from Emily and Amanda ... their pause is really breathtaking …lol lol lol …
too cute for words... thanks for sharing..
My mom called me yesterday ... she watched the pic and found one of pic "Lillian and her dad(?)" #15 from the top ... and asked me how come saya Lone lost lots of weight .... Wahahahhaha ... The truth is he is not Lillian dad at all ... They look so lovely ... even my Mom got confused ... Way to go, Nick ... you are super pass for being Dad, to someone and someday ... :):):)
Post a Comment