heres a picture of ??? haha i'll post up some random pics once in a while to see who's who! maybe just a little game. check it out, heres the first one!
GUESS WHO?!!? had the potential of a BALLLA-RIIINNNA!
Oh .. the mystery solved ... !!! So the 10xdeep post Amanda pic ... all these hours ...somehow I thought 10xdep and the pic's one is same person .... lol lol ....
I like these games .... give us the harder one ... I am ready to play ...lol ...
13 comments:
ITS EMILY!
It think its Soe!
Did I win!?
Or maybe Auntie Jae...
lol .... not me ... I used to hate the dress ... beside it won't last too long ... I got to chase after the boys ... Wahahahaha ...
Frankly ... she looks like Amanda ... but the picture updation that I see above .. it could be Emily or Mable ...
Ha .... I am so confused ... give up!!! who is it, 10xdeep?XDXDXD
Wahahhaha .... look at the pic beside Swan name ... it is really the swan ... lol lol lol ... Swan, you are such a joker ...lol lol lol ...
i believe this is amanda (phillip's sister)
yeah...its Amanda!!! i knew it...hahahaha
stop mocking me!
Oh .. the mystery solved ... !!! So the 10xdeep post Amanda pic ... all these hours ...somehow I thought 10xdep and the pic's one is same person .... lol lol ....
I like these games .... give us the harder one ... I am ready to play ...lol ...
That's Amanda.. Awww.. How cute..
Post a Comment