To celebrate the New Years, we went to Bakersfield to visit our relatives. We stopped at Fresno and ate and bought stuff at Hmong New Years Festival. It was loud and annoying after hearing an old lady singing everywhere. After sitting in the car for hours we get to our relatives house and for the rest of the day we did nothing. Even worse it was Bakersfield. The town was huge but had nothing in it.This entire break has been hectic. There's no time to sleep in. It's always going somewhere with my family. After a while it gets irritating, to the point where I'm asking "why are you here?" and saying "leave me alone".
But i realize that these times with my family is precious and when I grow up there won't be many chances to spend time with them. I thank God for these irritating and annoying times with my family because i know that there are many people out there who cannot have time with their family.
3 comments:
Hahahaha... I feel I could see the picture with closing my eyes ... I remember ... one day sudden I realized I felt having more fun with my friends than my familes ... Then ... after I grew up so much ... I start to find out they are not around me anymore as they used to be ...
I am so proud that you already know about the value of family time ...
Thanks for sharing your story ...
nice=]
i like this one tooo
=]
and thenn yeah
"Hahahaha... I feel I could see the picture with closing my eyes ... I remember ... one day sudden I realized I felt having more fun with my friends than my familes ... Then ... after I grew up so much ... I start to find out they are not around me anymore as they used to be ...
I am so proud that you already know about the value of family time ...
Thanks for sharing your story ...", auntie jae
Wow. Busier than me at break. All I got was one day at Tahoe! Plus, the rest of the break it was gaming and homework. x(
Post a Comment