Hello everyone!! wow!! it's good to be back in this website .. so i have a news for you guys..
so here's the schedules and the informations:
there's going to be a musical play at
James Logan High School, Union City
on April 11, 08 [fri] : starts at 7:30 pm
on April 12, 08 [sat] : starts at 7:30 pm
on April 13, 08 [sun] : starts at 2:0o pm
the show is about 90 mins long.
(the show is going to be the same in all 3 days.. so just pick the best day for you!!)
this musical show is about a Joseph.. [his brother sold him to be a slave] ya know?!!
we will of course be singing, dancng, and acting!!!
the types of music you will hear in the play are
country music, French accent music, Elvis style music, Egyptian music, Hawaiian music, and manymore!!
keep in mind..what makes this show interesting is that, we will be telling the story as we are singing and dancing =] There's not many talking going on in this show =] it's all goood =]
So i get to do some roll in there. it's very fun and i guaranteed that you will see me quiet alot =]
if you happen to know Norine from SF church, Norine is in the show too!!!
oh by the way, the ticket is $10 for each person
please tell me ahead of time and the ticket is first come first serve!!
pleas contact me as soon as possible!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ash,
I wish I could go there. I got job on Friday, Saturday 6 pm attending family banquet and Sunday church service. Sorry that I can't be there. So we are praying for you and your team, for the best performance. I will definitely try next time.
Hi, Ashlee .. thank you for your invitation ... I am very exciting about your performance .. I have no doubt how fun and great show would be ... your talents and heart for musical will be shine up there.
I am really want to go ... But on April 12 one of our church members' family thanksgiving serive will be held in Daily city at 6:00 pm. Firday show is only possible if I could drive family van with my kids myself ...lol lol ... (don't worry ... I will get the licence soooooonn :<:<)
Sunday schedule is way too close with church service. Hu ah ---! Whyyyyyyyyyyy it must be 11, 12, and 13!!!!!
Hey, Don't forget to take lots of pics and video to share with us ... Perhaps we could watch over with other Youths right after our youth service ... what would you say ....?
Great work.
Post a Comment