Friday, February 1, 2008

whooo diz?!?

last pic i posted up was ALYSSA, i think kel was the only one that got that right! haha random pic..neways heres the next one...i think this one is a bit harder! GOODLUCK.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that is Nathan.. Front is Emily and Beside him and Mable.. haha.. Am I right or Am I Right??.. Hey this is fun!! haha..

jae said...

lNathan?... hmmm .... I am going for Kelvin ... he has da eyes ... my goodness ... .I miss them now .. Emily ... you are torturing me lol lol lol ... to think about SF jouniors ... I do really miss them ...

And about the pic of Alyssa ... I was very closed too ... I pick Nicoe .. remember ... ? lol lol lol ... so that was really Nathan's toy ...lol lol ...

Anonymous said...

that's Nathan...

Anonymous said...

i'm going for Kelvin too.

Anonymous said...

that's Kevin Chow.

Counter