Saturday, February 2, 2008

bathroom showoffs

haha, last picture was quite an oldieeee....there will be more but to answer the guesses. left to right was Lawrance Chow, Lyndon Chow was the middle, and Johnson paw was the right! haha aunty jae is pretty darn good! good shtufff, back to the baby pics.... guessss who this bathroom model is! pretty darn kewt shtuff!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

mabel

Anonymous said...

Nathan the Duoooo!

jae said...

lol ...so cute ... in this point .. I don't care who is who ... love da pic ...lol ..

oki ... it looks more like Emily ... usually the second one is chubbier ... lol ...

But ... somehow the sexy lady looks like Nathan too ... don't you agree? ... I know it ... since he hasn't date any girl in post graduate student way yet ...lol .. just kidding ... He is just faithfully following His guidance to choose the right one ... Right Nathan?

Oh .. dear ... I am so confused .. but ... I am going for emily ... :>:>:>

KeL said...

I say Mabel too!! The eyes, the noise, the smile are very similar to Mable.. I'm pretty sure Emily won't post pic of herself from the bathroom.. hahaha.. Then again who know.. lolz

Anonymous said...

I'm going for Mabel.

jae said...

zzzzzzeee ... you guys are right ... Emily won't put up herself in million people's eyes ... why don't I think that before ... kkkkkk ....

but see ... that's the key ... Emily is playing with us .. such a way ... It's EEEEmmmmilyyyyyy ....

lol .lol ... now I am in your brain ... lol lol lol

shesdaman25 said...

ionoo
it could be
Mable
or it could be Emilyy
omggg
i dont know wadda sayy

Anonymous said...

lol.. everyone is saying mabel..
i think i see the mole on the face.. so let me make wild guess.. Derek???? LOL

Anonymous said...

for sure she's not Emily...cuz this little cute girl had lipstick on her lip...Em never ware lipstick before ...lolz...i go for Mable!!

jae said...

Mole? Lipstic? Oh deer .... Em ...who it ittttttttt?

Amanda said...

ALL LIES!

Counter