VBS 3rd Day
Today we focused on Jesus' death and resurrection, and how a small group of His friends responded. Their eagerness to share the wonderful news of Jesus' resurrection is a example to each of us. We have the same life-changing message to share with those around us, through our words and our actions.
Ask these questions;
- How do the members of our family communicate with each others?
- Why is communication so important?
- How can we communicate to others what Jesus means to us?
- How is your life different because of Jesus?
We have the same good news to share as the women at Jesus' tomb - Jesus is alive and He waits for us in Heaven. In response to today's lesson, we was challenged to choose a specific was to GO Tell! Discuss this commitment and, if necessary, help your family and friends carry it out!
Dear Xodusxteen,
I remember I lost my best friend when I shared about my faith. I was in your age back then ... I was in shook, and hurt by losing our friendship such a way. I quickly learned some secrets aren't supposed to be shared. I also learned to mingled around perfectly with non believer friends. It took many years to start sharing my faith with my friends again. Only my regret is those years I stooped sharing about Jesus ...specially to my best friend ...
I'm so glad these women didn't keep this good news secret because this news changed the world forever. The news that Jesus is no longer in the grave and that He's alive means that everyone can have the hope of eternal life through Him.
Have you shared this news with your friends, and family? Go for it! This news was not meant to be kept secret. Please don't give up ... and don't stop sharing! I did once ... and now I won't!
Can you keep this secret? I hope you not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment