Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello 2009!



As we say goodbye to 2008, we say "yoyoyo!" to 2009. As a youth I feel that we've accomplished a lot in 2008 but now it's a new year and I believe that we are going to achieve a lot more this year. We have made a youth council and it is composed of:

President - Danielle Sein-Lwin
Vice president - Amanda Lau
Secretary - Amanda Wong
Secretary asst. Karina Sein-Lwin
Events coordinator - Ashlee Mooloklo
Treasurer - Soe Htet
Technician- Ko swan Htet
Music Producer - Toe Toe
Camera Girl - Bebe
Chair people - The youth!
Advisor - Aunty Jae

I know we'll do great things year especially with God by our side guiding us. Amen homie! Well as the theme is for this year "CROSS BEAR-ERS(?)"!!

2 comments:

Pastor Lone said...

Wow! Change is good. Your blog has new face in New Year. Great Job. Keep writing about your thoughts and activities with some pics, its keep interesting for all. Let's give glory to God and do more awesome things for Him this year again.

Amanda said...

VP in deh house! raise the roof!yipyip

Counter